Total Pageviews

Thursday 5 March 2015

Announcing a Grandchild

My son Danny and his wife Emily were finally able last evening to officially announce an upcoming addition to the family, after a series of ultrasound and blood tests showed everything is coming up roses. Emily and Danny came up with a very novel way to make the announcement, to the delight of their many friends and to family members. I've already found the temerity to suggest that, if it's a boy, they should call him Remington Royal Hansen-Writing Ball-Messenger!
Meanwhile, my bonny grandson in England is now more than a year old, and already frequenting bars!:

8 comments:

Joe V said...

Congratulations, Robert!

Miguel Chávez said...

Great news! Congratulations!

TonysVision said...

As a grandfather times 13 or 14, I must also add my congratulations. And a warning. As their numbers increase, the world becomes more and more all about them. So I am worried that your blog may suffer!

Richard P said...

What a super-cute announcement! Glad to hear it.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Nick Bodemer said...

Congratulations! Being surrounded by baby showers at work, I know just how much joy they bring!

Mark Adams said...

Yes, congratulations. What a clever announcement, too.

Bill M said...

Congraatulations Robert!